Saturday 23 July 2016

Lordtrigg finally addresses alleged online shading of his babymama Toyin Lawani

Some days ago his instagram post where she was complimenting Kylie Jenner went viral.Some peopel saying he was trying to shade his baby mama "Toyin Lawani"who is older than him,alleging that he has realised that he was dating an old woman.
He has now comeout to address the issue saying he was never shading anyone and that he can pull a trigger for Toyin Lawani.

"Now am less busy.. 1st of all I wasn't trying to shade any1 when I posted a picture with the hashtag #younggirlsrock I was just stating the obvious and how I felt at that particular time. No1 gat time to read the shit they write out there or listen to shit they say but I just gatta address this shi** cause it gat to do with a special person nd som1 I always gone pull ma trigger for.. that person gave me they joy of my life nd I ain't gone take any1 disrespecting that fact or trying to misinterpret what am tryna say everytime I put up a post... am just being damn free with my social media.. I post what I want and what I feel like posting.. It doesn't have to be me trying to shade any1 am just living my damn life.. plus zainabwiz or..... I dont know the damn handle cause I deleted d damn post . I never seeked ur
opinion I just posted a damn picture nd I wouldn't take u coming at my kings momma cause that's the point the trigger fingers really gets in action and dat goes to any1 else.. have a great weekend .. #sg"

No comments:

Post a Comment