Thursday 28 July 2016

Toyin Lawani's baby daddy Lordtrig goes on new Instagram blast

Fashion designer Toyin Lawani's baby daddy Lordtrig is out again with another episode after he came our publicely on instagram to react to alleged shading of his baby mama Toying claiming he never intended to shade her.
He went on an instagram rant yesterday saying Toyin should quit acting like the victim when you the real villain and that he will open up her damm ass soon.
Enjoy this episode,


I will forever remain a humble,truthful,blessed and the realest hommie outchea..my real people and close friends know how generous,loving and caring I am.. am ok with that, I don't need to prove shi** to anyone else.. The media go on misunderstanding shi** but no worries cause thats what they do best..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. To let the negative people know>>>> IDGAF.. why? Cause I pay my moafxxxxkn bills and do alot for my loved ones, none of yall know the struggle I gatta pass through everyday just to survive... I got lots of people looking up to me, so eff ur thoughts.... on the other hand, I know the truth will be out soon.. So my dear, quit acting like the victim when you the real villain..am done covering yo ass... I ain't gonna say nun but yall gone know the truth pretty soon.. but in the mean time ama just keep being me and living this blessed life God gave me.. cheers.. #Southgod

No comments:

Post a Comment