Sunday 17 July 2016

"I remain totally committed to opposing the Buhari administration and the APC" - Femi Fani Kayode

Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to a media post where it was written that He Femi was quoted saying " I think what is appropriate for us(PDP) is to apologize to President Buhari and the APC, then join them to move Nigeria forward"He came our saying that he never made such statement and will never make such statement saying strongly that he remains totally committed to opposing the Buhari administration and the APC in general and will never joins hand with them to move Nigeria forward.

Read what he shared on facebook this afternoon

There is a sick individual on fb who has posted some rubbish and attributed it to me. He qouted me as saying the following:
" I think what is appropriate for us(PDP) is to apologize to President Buhari and the APC, then join them to move Nigeria forward"-Femi Fani-Kayode.
Kindly note that this is FALSE. It is a total fabrication. I never said any such thing privately or

publicly and neither have I ever written it or published it anywhere.
These are desperate and despicable tactics being employed to gather support for themselves by a desperate and despicable government.
I remain totally committed to opposing the Buhari administration and the APC and I would NEVER suggest to anyone to " join them to move Nigeria forward".



No comments:

Post a Comment