Thursday 21 July 2016

Toke Makinwa's estranged husband's babymama, Anita, celebrates their son as he turns one

Toke Makinwa's estranged husband's babymama, Anita Solomon took to her instagram account to reveal the face of their Son, celebrates him as he turns one.

Read what she wrote,

Happy Birthday Micah, my sweet boy! You are blessed and highly favoured. You will always bring joy to the hearts of many, and you will serve God and give Him Glory. I love you so much and I can't imagine a life without you, and I am blessed to have you! May God's grace abound in your life and may his spirit guide your path through this life always. Words can't express how proud I am of being your mom today. I love you - always and forever! #HappyBirthdayMicah #ilovemyson #Micah #birthdayboy #Micahisone

No comments:

Post a Comment