Tuesday 12 July 2016

Arsene Wenger sacks Thierry Henry as youth team coach

Arsenal Manage Arsenal Wenger has disagreed with Arsenal legend Thierry Henry over his role in effectively managing Arsenal youth team and at the same time as a television pundit.

Wenger said that he Henry cannot cope with both jobs and come our successful in both them.He has to leave the coaching job and face his television pundit job.
Thierry Henry accepted his decision in good faith and wished the youth team and the entire Arsenal crew well in the coming new season.Read what he wrote on Instagram;

"I would like to thank Andries Jonker for offering me the chance to coach the U18's @arsenal which I was honoured to accept. However, I respect Arsène Wenger's decision and I want to wish their manager Kwame Ampadu, the boys and everyone at the club all the best for the forthcoming season."

No comments:

Post a Comment