Tuesday 9 August 2016

A Country Of Religious Mumu's - Charley Boy

Enjoy the article from Charles Oputa aka Charley Boy;

A lot of us been brainwashed on how to worship God as some churches now come up with different gimmicks. It is not surprising to see people attend church rituals involving frantic falls, as if grasped by epileptic seizures, forming attack by the spirits. Yes, most of these dramatics are paid for, like the nollywood actor who claimed that the devil exited his body through his foot.
Now, some parents are praying for their sick children at home instead of seeking medical attention; of chaining children to enable the pastor cast out demons. Many women are caught having sex with pastors in
bending corners, and found spending more time catering for their pastors. How about husbands who have lost their wives totally to Randy and horny perverted pastors. Yes, what about the ones who can't hold down a marriage, when me wey dem talk say I dey craze, don collect 39 yrs for one woman hand. Kai. The list goes on.

I am not suggesting that all Men of God are tinted, but out of a hundred you may not find 4 that live what they preach, the rest are taking advantage of our religious ignorance. Would it surprise you if I tell you that I have read the bible page to page over 20times. So I know more than I make out. I know that true men of God do not misquote the bible, it's only demons who misquote or misapply the bible in the same way. I know that God cannot punish us if we don't pay thyte to our church because It is the goodness of our hearts that interests God more than physical and financial disposition.

 I know that true men of God can not promise us happiness and prosperity all of that is a fortune-teller's lie, there is nothing in the bible about any "medium" that God uses to deliver such blessing. When I was growing up, men of God were renowned for their simple lifestyles. They endured the hardships the natives suffered in a bid to impart in them the knowledge of Jesus Christ and the word of God. The legacy of these humble men has since been overtaken by conmen to get rich from donations and wayo tactics as they mesmerise and swindle unsuspecting religious Mugu's.
Read more from www.charlyboy.me

No comments:

Post a Comment