Saturday 6 August 2016

Nollywood Aneke twins shares beautiful photos to celebrate birthday

Chidinma and Chidiebere Aneke populaly known in Nollywood as Aneke twins celebrates their birthday today.They shared pictures to celebrates their new age and to cap it all they wrote;

"Growing up with you brought many memories of fun, when I think about all the fun we had I can't help but smile, am so happy that I was able to grow up with an incredible sister like you,I feel blessed to have you as a sister, you are not just a sister but a true friend.Happy Birthday to an amazing sister @realchidimmaaneke who has brought more laughter, Joy and love to my life. We are the seeds of Abraham, may all Abrahams Blessings be ours in Jesus Name Amen# and Happy Birthday to us#๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฏ@realaneketwins"
 More pictures below,







No comments:

Post a Comment