Monday 22 August 2016

Usain Bolt's intimiate pictures with a female student in Rio goes viral

A student,Jady Duarte,20 years old, who is supposed to have spent the night with Olympic legend Usain Bolt after he celebrated his 30th birthday says she is 'dying of shame' after photos of her intimacy with the Olypic legend went viral.

The intimate photos shows the star curled with the student at 7am local time.
Speaking to local newspaper Extra, Duarte said that the impact of the pictures had left her mortified.
She explains: 'It's very negative. I never wanted to be famous, I'm dying of shame.'
Although she neve revealed what happened next - other than to say: 'It was not a big deal. It was normal.
'I'd rather not talk about it - in order not to complicate matters.
'Like I said, it was normal.'
She added: "I just sent it to the group of my girlfriends, now you see...
"I just sent and said 'anyone who saw the Olympics will know who is."

No comments:

Post a Comment