Tuesday 12 July 2016

Do you think women suffer out here ?A big question from Huddah Monroe

Former Big Brother Africa contestant, Huddah Monroe yesterday asked a very important question as to why women are always being discrimination in the part of the world.She made her reference to hwo women are treated at work places and she asked why women are always called names or accused of sleeping with big men whenever any woman makes it in life.

Enjoy what she wrote on Instagram,

"From my DMs ,I usually feel like there's too much discrimination on Women in this country ... Especially at work places. A woman gets paid less than a man in the same position . Any woman who has made it out here even if it's legit business she is always called names. A woman can be an MP , a Woman rep etc but people out here will say she must've slept with someone in GOVT to earn that position. Some Bosses even
fire you if you don't accept their advances . Too much sexual harassment at work places. This issue kills me all the time , why do women in this country have to be silenced when they are trying to make moves? Can't a woman be ? ....As for me y'all know I Don't care , I have been called more than enough names and did I die ? No. 😝...................What do my Bosses think ? Do you think women suffer out here ? Correct me if I'm wrong ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment