Wednesday 13 July 2016

Words can't quantify what you mean to me - Basketmouth writes she he wishes wife happy birthday

Comedian basketmouth has been searching for words to wish her beautiful wife happy birthday but could not find.She resorted to blowing  sweep her off her feet by saying that the words he has been looking for cannot quantify what she means to him.How romantic.

I've been thinking of the best birthday wish, best lines, something that will blow your mind, something out of this world.....but then I realized.....those are just words, words can't quantify what you mean to me, how you make me feel, how you've blessed me with love, peace and happiness. I can only use words to wish you a happy birthday but not what you mean to me. Happy birthday baby @elsieokpocha

No comments:

Post a Comment